Sales Operations Manager
Virtual Peaker is looking for a Sales Operations Manager that is interested in renewable energy and is passionate about working with people. This job positions you to make a difference in a rapidly growing industry. Renewable energy is going to save humanity, and Virtual Peaker is part of the solution. The Sales Operations Manager will report to the VP of Sales.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for making a difference in the sales department with day-to-day needs and collaborative tasks between departments. Day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Be focused, process driven, detail-oriented, etc.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Work to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported. Manage employee performance as it relates to sales goals by providing feedback, identifying training needs, and offering support where needed.
Education & Experience
Candidate will ideally have/be:
- At least 5 years of experience in an operations role, such as operations management, preferably in a sales environment.
- Experience in the B2B sale of a complex and/or enterprise product with long (6-18 month) sales cycles
- Experience working with a cloud-based CRM, such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, or Hubspot
- A four-year degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Strong experience with Hubspot
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Basic understanding of Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
What You Can Expect:
- Ambitious, witty, team-oriented colleagues committed to our community, the environment, and an equitable, sustainable energy future
- References for exceptional work
Virtual Peaker is currently a small team tackling huge problems, and that means that everyone, from the interns on up, is critically important to our mission. If you want to be a bit player on a huge team thinking about micro-optimizations, this role is definitely not for you. If you want to take responsibility for changing the outcome of human civilization, we want to hear from you.
Location: Louisville (Nulu), KY – Remote First
Apply: email email@example.com