Director of Revenue Operations
Virtual Peaker is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations that is interested in renewable energy and is passionate about working with people. This job will allow you to make a difference in a rapidly growing industry. Renewable energy is going to save humanity, and Virtual Peaker is part of the solution. The Director of Revenue Operations will report to the VP of Sales.
As a Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for making a difference in the sales department with day-to-day needs and collaborative tasks between departments. Day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Lead Virtual Peaker’s invoice generation and commission distribution processes
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure clear communication and process consistency across all adjacent departments (marketing, implementation/delivery, product, etc.)
- Audit and manage team CRM (Hubspot) usage to ensure quality documentation and effective forecasting of future revenue
- Coordinate sales organization day-to-day operations, such as conference attendance, travel planning, and the management of team gatherings. Diagnose and correct any process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate and organization of continuous process improvement.
- Analyze data from various sources – including metrics from CRM software, website statistics, call logs, emails, etc. – to identify trends or opportunities fro improvement. Using technology solutions such as cRM software to track leads and manage customer relationships.
Education & Experience:
Candidate will ideally have/be:
- At least 5 years of experience in an operations role, such as operations management, preferably in a sales environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience in assisting the growth of a successful sales organization
- Extensive experience working within a web-based CRM ecosystem such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or Zoho
- A 4 year degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- A basic understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Nice to have:
- A deep understanding of the utility industry, specifically as it relates to distributed energy resources (DERs)
- Experience working remotely
- Strong written and verbal skills
What You Can Expect:
- Ambitious, witty, team-oriented colleagues committed to our community, the environment, and an equitable, sustainable energy future
- References for exceptional work
Virtual Peaker is currently a small team tackling huge problems, and that means that everyone, from the interns on up, is critically important to our mission. If you want to be a bit player on a huge team thinking about micro-optimizations, this role is definitely not for you. If you want to take responsibility for changing the outcome of human civilization, we want to hear from you.
Location: We are a remote-first company, but you are always welcome in our cozy office in Louisville (Nulu), KY. This position is for US-based candidates only.
Apply: view link https://virtualpeaker.bamboohr.com/careers/28?source=aWQ9MjQ%3D