Client Success Representative
Virtual Peaker is looking for a Client Success Representative that will help solve the climate crisis by supporting our mission of building the utility of the future. The intermittent nature of wind and solar energy makes it much harder for electric utilities to keep the grid in balance. Renewable energy is going to save humanity, and Virtual Peaker is part of the solution. The Client Success Representative will report to the Head of Client Success.
As a Client Success Representative, you will be responsible for supporting our clients by acting as a subject-matter expert to users of our cutting-edge software platform. Day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Support the Client Success Team to respond to client questions, feedback, and requests with an emphasis on friendly responsivity and proactive engagement
- Identify, investigate, and troubleshoot reported issues in order to maintain high client satisfaction
- Consult and teach Virtual Peaker’s innovative utility client network with in-depth knowledge of product performance, data, reporting while maintaining a personal touch with every interaction
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, and our manufacturer network to ensure a shared accurate understanding of complex product functions and data behavior
- Leverage existing expertise and deepen your knowledge of how distributed energy resources (DERs) can be connected, controlled, and leveraged to modernize and green the electric grid
- Other duties, as assigned, that further aid Virtual Peaker in building the utility of the future
Education & Experience
Candidates will ideally have:
- 0-2 years of experience in training or teaching, tech support, research, or a combination thereof
- A collaborative and growth-oriented mindset that thrives when quickly learning new things
- A sense of ownership and pride in one’s performance and impact on the company’s success
- A critical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, and other online collaboration tools
- Knowledge of or experience in the energy/utilities industry
What You Can Expect:
- Full remote position, with remote-work stipend.
- Competitive salary + Equity
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- Full benefits medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Generous vacation time, sick leave, and holidays
- A diverse and inclusive community for everyone
Virtual Peaker is currently a small team tackling huge problems, and that means that everyone, from the interns on up, is critically important to our mission. If you want to be a bit player on a huge team thinking about micro-optimizations, this role is definitely not for you. If you want to take responsibility for changing the outcome of human civilization, we want to hear from you.
Benefits: stock options, generous 401k, remote-first stipend, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
Location: Full Remote with remote-first stipend