Client Implementation Lead
Virtual Peaker is looking for a Client Success Implementation Lead that will help solve the climate crisis by supporting our mission of building the utility of the future. The intermittent nature of wind and solar energy makes it much harder for electric utilities to keep the grid in balance. Renewable energy is going to save humanity, and Virtual Peaker is part of the solution.
The Client Success Implementation Lead will lead the implementation of new programs and product launches with Virtual Peaker clients. Your primary focus will be to deliver programs and products accurately, on time, and with seamless handoffs. Because Virtual Peaker manages grid-responsive distributed energy resources (DERs) such as batteries, electric vehicle charging, smart HVAC and water heating, and other emerging technology as critical resources for the electric grid, the successful candidate will be focused, proactive, and customer-centric. You will plug into a high-performing team and must thrive in a fast-paced environment. Strong EQ, attention to detail, and comfort with ambiguity is required.
- Lead program and product launches for Virtual Peaker clients.
- Manage projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Proactively improve processes and documentation.
- Deliver on implementation KPIs.
Education & Experience
- Experience in program management, customer service, training or teaching, tech support, or combination thereof
- Understanding of utilities, clean energy, and grid modernization issues, including DERs is preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills, including project, and process management
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel as needed
What to expect
- Remote position, with remote-work stipend.
- Competitive salary + Equity
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- Full benefits medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Generous vacation time, sick leave, and holidays
- Diverse and inclusive community for everyone
Virtual Peaker is currently a small remote-first team tackling huge problems, and that means that everyone, from the interns on up, is critically important to our mission. If you want to be a bit player on a huge team thinking about micro-optimizations, this role is definitely not for you. If you want to take responsibility for changing the outcome of human civilization, we want to hear from you.
Location: Remote with remote-work stipend