Client Accounts Manager
Virtual Peaker is looking for an account management professional that will help solve the climate crisis by supporting our mission of building the utility of the future. The intermittent nature of wind and solar energy makes it much harder for electric utilities to keep the grid in balance. Renewable energy is going to save humanity, and Virtual Peaker is part of the solution.
You will be responsible for supporting our clients by acting as a frontline liaison to users of our cutting-edge software platform. Day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Cultivate, manage, and expand relationships with Virtual Peaker’s innovative utility client network while maintaining a personal touch with every interaction
- Meet internal growth targets and contribute to the development of Virtual Peaker client satisfaction metrics, standard operating procedures, and other key indicators for success
- Collaborate with Virtual Peaker Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Product teams, and our manufacturer network, to ensure consistent expectation setting, project execution, product positioning, and contract expansion
- Improve internal processes to track, manage, and respond to client questions, product feedback, and requests with an emphasis on friendly responsivity and proactive engagement
- Other duties, as assigned, that further aid Virtual Peaker in building the utility of the future
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, B2B sales, account management, and/or program management
- Strong organizational skills, including project and process management
- External client relationship management experience
- Experience identifying and leading initiatives with limited direction from others
- Comfortable leading client calls, discussions, presentations, trainings, and upsell opportunities
- Comfortable working cross-departmentally and leading without authority
- Remote work experience and ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years experience in consulting, B2B, sales, account management, and/or program management
- Understanding of utilities, clean energy, and grid modernization issues, including DERs
- Customer Success / Client Accounts Management and upsell experience preferred
- Graduate degree preferred but not required
What You Can Expect:
- Full remote position, with remote-work stipend.
- Competitive salary, Commission, Equity
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- Full benefits medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Generous vacation time, sick leave, and holidays
- Diverse and inclusive community for everyone
Virtual Peaker is currently a small team tackling huge problems, and that means that everyone, from the interns on up, is critically important to our mission. If you want to be a small player on a huge team thinking about micro-optimizations, this role is definitely not for you. If you want to take responsibility for changing the outcome of human civilization, we want to hear from you.
Location: Remote with remote work stipend
Apply: email https://virtual-peaker.breezy.hr/p/f775408f1e9c-client-success-account-manager